Posts Tagged ‘Mitel’
10. Your company image will improve.
9. Paging feature saves footsteps.
8. Auto attendant saves time and payroll.
7. Music & advertising on hold creates better customer service without added payroll.
6. Unified messaging saves valuable time (voicemail and faxes are emailed to you).
5. More phone lines equals fewer missed calls.
4. Do not disturb feature will enhance productivity and privacy.
3. Call forward feature allows staff to be mobile (also forwards the number called from).
2. Ability to view remote video surveillance cameras on your phone at home or at the office.
Visit our telephone systems page for more information!
In case you didn’t know…
Video Surveillance (CCTV) and Business Telephone Systems are affordable!
My phone, my productivity
If I have heard it once, I have heard it a million times “I can’t get anything done because the phone won’t stop ringing!”. The funny thing is, business owners WANT the phone to ring. It means there is a person in need of our product or service. Or, it could mean that there is someone wanting to sell to us.
Either way, there are times when people are “busier than a cat in a sandbox” and just can’t take time to take another call. Have you been there? Me too.
Luckily, there are some advances in technology that actually help us to be more productive. (I know, it is hard to believe) One such phenom is unified messaging. It sounds very techy, but it is actually simple to use. According to our friends at Dummies.com here are the top benefits of unified messaging:
- A single inbox. Unified messaging can deliver all types of messaging and communication to a single inbox. The single inbox is easier for administrators to maintain, and provides flexibility for users to manage and interact with all of their communications.
- Efficient communication. Users can communicate more efficiently by having access to all communications at one time and being free to share, forward, or manage them in the way that’s most convenient or effective for the given communication.
- Cost savings. Merging streamlines the communications administration and consolidates the infrastructure onto fewer physical servers, saving money for the enterprise.
- Access from anywhere. Unified messaging provides alternative methods of accessing communications. By merging e-mail, voice, and other communications, users can get voice messages in e-mail, have e-mail dictated over the phone, or access communications via the Web.
There are many other applications such as, overhead paging, out there that can save you time and minimize the number of steps you have to take throughout your busy work day. Let us know if you need help being more productive.
Be sure to check out other features of unified messaging here: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/unified-communications-for-dummies-cheat-sheet.html
After more than 20 years in the business and over a decade of owning and operating a successful telecom company, we decided to change the game up a bit. So many businesses out there are focused solely on the bottom line, making money. Don’t get me wrong, we ARE in the business to make money, but, we choose to go about it a little differently. We believe that by making the customer the priority we will ultimately help us reach our financial goals. The point is, customers come to us with problems: they are experiencing theft or some other sort of loss and need video surveillance, their phone systems are out dated and in need of replacement or maybe they are opening a new business and haven’t the foggiest idea where to begin! We can choose to help solve their problem by finding the right product for their needs and budget, offer outstanding support and customer service and keep them FOREVER as a customer (and hopefully get referrals). OR we can sell them whatever they will buy, at the highest possible price…… well, you get the picture. We believe the way to success in any company is to be a solution for the customer, not create problems!
But, if you REALLY want to just pay a ton of money, we will be happy to be your solution, too!