You have less than 15 seconds before the burglar is in your master bedroom.
No Joke. If you want to avoid being a victim, follow this advice, ESPECIALLY # 10.
1. Put a “beware of dog” sign in an obvious spot on your property.
2. Use timers to turn on lights and appliances while you are not home.
3. Set your alarm.
4. Have security cameras installed on your front porch and over your driveway.
5. Lock your vehicles.
6. Plant “thorny bushes” below windows.
7. Make sure the outside of your house is well-lit.
8. Keep your garage door closed.
9. Don’t put merchandise boxes out with your trash.
10. IF SOMEONE KNOCKS, BE SURE TO ANSWER! Even if it is to say “I’m on the phone, just a minute!” MOST burglars knock first! No answer? They kick in the door!
Please take a minute to look up more safety tips! There are so many great ones out there and you can never bee too safe or too prepared!
And, as always, security cameras don’t lie!